CUSTOMER AUTHORITY AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT
To the Credit Manager
Trio Brothers Trading Pty (ABN 25079259279 (hereafter referred to as The Supplier)
In making /signing this Application for a Credit account from the Supplier, all applicants / Guarantors agree & confirm & understand that the Supplier may give information about me/ us to a credit reporting agency before during or after the provision of credit to me/us for the following purposes:
- to obtain a commercial/ consumer credit report about me/us,
- to allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about me/us.
This information is limited to:
- identity particulars – name, sex, address and the previous two addresses, date of birth, the name of employer, and drivers licence number
- my/our application for commercial credit – the fact that I/we have applied for credit and the amount
- the fact that the Supplier is a current credit provider to me/us
- payments which are overdue by more than 60 days, and for which debt collection has started
- advice that my/our payments are no longer overdue in respect of any default that has been listed
- information that, in the opinion of the Supplier, I/we have committed a serious credit infringement & / or shown an intention not to comply with my/our credit obligations
- dishonoured cheques – cheques drawn by me/us for $100 or more which have been dishonoured more than once
I/we agree that the Supplier may obtain a consumer credit report containing information about me/us from a credit reporting agency for the purpose of assessing my/our application for commercial credit.
I/we understand that the Supplier may use my/our personal information to contact me /us by mail, telephone, fax or email for marketing purposes from time to time to advise about products & services available
I/we agree that the Supplier may exchange information about me/us to my/our credit providers including those named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency:
- to assess an application by me/us for creditworthiness
- to notify other credit providers of a default by me/us
- to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of my/our credit facility with the Supplier where I/we are in default with other credit providers.
I/we understand that the information exchanged can include anything about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act.
I/we agree that the Supplier may obtain a commercial /consumer credit report about me/us from a credit reporting agency for the purpose of collecting overdue payments relating to commercial credit owed by me/us.
I/ we acknowledge & agree the Supplier may disclose my/our personal information to debt collection agents, third-party service providers agents, advisers, my/our guarantors and to other parties authorised by law to collect information
I/we agree that the Supplier may give to a person who is currently a guarantor, or whom I/we have indicated is considering becoming a guarantor, a credit report containing information about me/us for the purpose of the guarantor deciding whether to act as guarantor, or the Supplier keeping an existing guarantor informed about its guarantee.
( ) I/we request not to receive direct marketing communications from the Supplier, its agents & Service Providers
I/we understand that the information disclosed can include a credit report and any other information about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to disclose under the Privacy Act including a credit report.